Randa Ressort Regale Spring Spiral Twist Short Pasta 500g Pure Durum Wheat Product of Tunisia Bitcraft
|Size (L x W x H)||18 cm x 5 cm x 23 cm|
- Randa Ressort Pasta 500g
- Origin: Tunisia
- Semolina is a coarse flour made from durum wheat, a hard type of wheat.
- When ground into a flour, durum wheat is known as semolina and used all over the world in bread, pasta, and porridge.
- This flour is darker and more golden in color than all-purpose flour. It has a mild, earthy aroma. The ideal properties for making the best pasta with it fine texture, easy to cook.
- Semolina also benefits weight management, heart health, and the digestive system.
- High in protein and fiber
- High in B vitamins like thiamine and folate, including helping convert food into energy
- A good source of iron and magnesium.
- These minerals support red blood cell production, heart health, and blood sugar control.
- Rich in gluten: a protein that provides structure to many types of bread, pasta, and other baked goods
- The tough and stretchy texture of semolina makes it one of the best types of flour to use for making pasta.
Randa Ressort Pasta 500g
What's in the box
Randa Ressort Pasta 500g x1